Rolling Doors – Model 800-800c Adv.
This Wayne Dalton rolling steel door was built for speed and durability. Its springless design provides a smooth and high cycle operation every time. 2X faster than standard sectional doors and 3X faster than standard rolling doors, +/- 20 PSF windload, this commercial door means business.
This commercial garage door is ideal for high traffic areas but not limited to public and government buildings, parking garages, dealerships, police ports, industrial manufacturing facilities, docks, hospital and airports just to name a few.
Garage Door Features:
- 20 ft X 20 ft max
- Electric VFD Controller with microprocessor
- Loop detectors
- Radio control
- Interior and exterior push buttons
- Interior and exterior key switches
- Motion detectors
- Warning light
- Horns and strobes
- Photoelectric sensors
- Drop stop device
- +/- 20 psf standard
- 800 Curtain: 3″ flat slats (#14 profile),hardened powder coat (gray, beige, white) 22 ga. steel with alternating endlocks.
- 800C Curtain Pattern: 3″ insulated flat slats (#34 profile), hardened powder coat (gray, beige, white) 22 ga. steel front / 24 ga. steel backer with alternating endlocks. R-value of 7.7;Sound Transmission Class rating of 22.
- Flat insulated or non-insulated slat profile in multiple gauges.
- Vision and ventilation
- Perimeter seals: weatherstrip, angled guide brush seal, exterior lintel weather seal, interior weather baffle, high usage guide weatherstrip (not available with wind load).
- Wind load: up to +/- 55 psf; options available to meet up to Dade County – Florida Building Commission High Velocity Hurricane Zone.
Custom Color Options:
#34 Slat Profile
Standard: 22-gauge front; 24-gauge back cover;Polyurethane Foamed-in-Place Insulation
Available: Up to 18-gauge steel or stainless steel front
16-gauge aluminum front
#14 Slat Profile
Standard: Flat slat, 22-gauge steel
Available: Up to 16-gauge steel, 18-gauge stainless steel or 14-gauge aluminum (mill, clear, or bronze
#14 Slat Profile – Ventilated
Available: Ventilated flat-faced slat with 5” x ¾” rectangular holes evenly spaced across width of slat; or per spec. Maximum of 20 ventilated slats per curtain. 20 PSF maximum. 22, 20, or 18-gauge steel or stainless steel. Vision lites
Count on us to get the job completed on-time and on a budget. We inspect, maneuver, mantle and dismantle, transport, install, fix and complete all our garage door projects. We fix the competitor’s mistakes. We guarantee all our work.
We’re proud to hold up one of the strongest warranty package in the greater Houston area. All our warranty packages included on all hardware and labor. Call for details.
online quote available.
Wayne Dalton. http://www.wayne-dalton.com/commercial/advancedsystems/Pages/800-800c-ADV.aspx