Insulated Ribbed Steel Door Series – Model 3221
Loading or unloading trucks, this garage door performs as expected. With polystyrene insulation, 20 gauge and vinyl interior, it was built for high volume of operations so you can count on it’s everyday reliability.
- 2 inch thick panel sections
- 20 gauge steel exterior
- vinyl back
- Box shaped stiles are riveted to the face of the section and are galvanized for additional corrosion protection
- Tongue and groove meeting rails provide superior rail strength and weather resistance
- 2″ or 3″ long-stem or short-stem steel ball bearings rollers
- Polystyrene Insulation with 8.0 r-value**
20-gauge ribbed steel panel
|Polystyrene Insulation with
|Tongue & Groove meeting rails
seal out the elements
|Box-shaped stiles provide added
rigidity and section strength
24 ft 2 in wide X 16 ft high
*Secondary Color Options:
Stock RAL powder-coat option in 188 colors
Track Configuration Options:
- Tracks are 2′ or 3′, as specified
- 12″ radius, 15″ radius
- 20″ & 32″ radius (2″ track & up to 10′ high doors only)
||Low Headroom, Front Mount
|Low Headroom, Rear Mount
||Clip Angle Track
|Continuous Angle Track
||Reverse Angle Mount
|11-gauge or 14-gauge hinges, as specified
||Single or Double Edge End Stiles:
Top fixtures (min. 12 gauge), Bottom fixtures (min. 13 gauge)
- Oil tempered torsion springs are mounted on a cross-header shaft
- Springs are calculated in accordance with ANSI 102 standards
- Counterbalance is transferred through galvanized cables
||Torsion/Spring Assembly with Four Spring Layout, Standard Headroom
Manual Operation, Trolley, Jackshaft or Chain Hoist Operation
- 24″ x 6″, 24″ x 12″, or 34″x 16″ windows with 1″ insulated glass
- Optional Aluminum Full View Frame
(Optional open for field glazing, 1/8″ DSB, 1/8″ polycarbonate, 1/8″ tempered glass, 1/4″ tempered glass, 1/2″ insulated glass or 1/2″ tempered insulated)
|24″ x 12″ window size
|| 24″ x 6″ window size
| 34″ x 16″ window size
|| Full View
Optional Swing-up Sectional Post:
For openings that are too large and must accommodate for partial entrances, single pivot swing-up sectionals allow for ease of access, while full opening can be used when needed.
Optional Pass Doors:
Whether is is for convenience or necessity, a pass-through door opening may be used without having to open the overhead door.
Optional Header & Jamb Seals
An optional seal provides additional air infiltration and thermal efficiency protection.
This door is designed, built and tested for wind-load resistance defense against high wind and debris conditions.
Count on us to get the job completed on-time and on a budget. We inspect, maneuver, mantle and dismantle, transport, install, fix and complete all our garage door projects. We fix the competitor’s mistakes. We guarantee all our work.
We’re proud to hold up one of the strongest warranty package in the greater Houston area. All our warranty packages included on all hardware and labor. Call for details.
online quote available.
CHI Overhead Doors. http://chiohd.com/garage-doors/commercial-doors/ribbed-steel-pan-pan-insulated/3221